April 3, 2015

Friday Five: Going Forward

Well the week is finally over. I keep dreading how long the weeks are, and then I realize that my weeks of being in college are drawing to an end. The job search is in full swing and my time with friends seems more important than ever before. Instead of getting down, I want to get inspired. This week, one of the Friday Five links is a list of destinations to go to in 2015, and while I can't go to them all this year, it does remind me of all the possibilities ahead!
One: 10 Habits of Highly Organized People
Lauren Conrad delivers again. I consider myself to be highly organized...normally. Sometimes I slip up and everything seems to be falling apart, but I love thinking about these 10 tips to get me back on track. It's only human to slip up every once in a while.

Two: The Inspiring Spaces of Five Female Creatives
I love interior decorating and seeing how people make a space their home. This is so cool because they are all different personalities with different tastes, in different cities.

Three: 52 Places to Go in 2015
I doubt that anyone will make it to all 52 places this year, but there are some beautiful pictures in this article. Some of these places are actually in the United States so maybe a road trip is in order?

Four: 25 Finds for a Nautical Summer
I love all of Mackenzie's posts on Design Darling. Her obsession with blue and white is one that I share and what better way to express that love than through nautical style. Personally, I don't think you can ever have enough nautical pieces in your wardrobe, but maybe that's just me. We actually carry Saint James shirts at the store I work at and I cannot wait to finally get one (can you say employee discount?)

Five: Curious Case of Men and Women's Button Downs
Everyone knows that the buttons are on different sides of the shirt, but I doubt people know why. This article doesn't answer that question, but it does offer up some cool reasons for why it might be the case. It's possible that I love this because I am a total history nerd, but I definitely think it's interesting.

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...