April 9, 2015

Shopbop 25% Off Sale

Today is the last day of the Shopbop sale. If you use the code "SPRING25" you will get 25% off your purchase and there are some great items in this sale. For those who haven't shopped on this site before, it has a bunch of different designers and covers a wide variety of styles and fashion tastes. I didn't end up getting anything in this sale because I am currently just looking for a few specific items for upcoming events, but I do love a lot of the items they have right now. I rounded up some of my favorites for y'all to shop. Personally, that Ella Moss swimsuit is sitting really high on my wishlist right now. I think I want a one-piece and I love the cut and pattern of it. Happy Shopping, friends!
Re:named crop top and skirt // Rebecca Minkoff bucket bag // Ray-Ban sunglasses // Tory Burch studs // BB Dakota romper // Ella Moss swimsuit // Kate Spade pendant // MICHAEL Michael Kors wedges // Birkenstock sandals // S'Well water bottle

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...