March 24, 2015

Sporty Chic: Styling Sneakers

Yesterday I posted a picture of me in jeans and a sweater on Instagram. Pretty standard, right? Well, except for the fact that instead of a cute pair of flats on my feet, I was wearing sneakers. Guess what? I am wearing sneakers again today. Yesterday I went to the podiatrist back at home about a foot problem I've been having and found out that I get to have surgery again. I haven't talked about it before, but I have pretty terrible feet and had surgery on them both in High School. Ideally, it would have been over after those surgeries, but it looks like I am going to be needing another one.
So, this means that my shoes of choice for the next couple of weeks are sneakers and Birkenstocks. I have to admit though, while it is a bit limiting to have to wear sneakers all the time, I kind of like the sporty look. Plus it is super comfortable to walk around like this all day...or at least it would be if my toe didn't hurt so much...

all items listed here
Do any of you wear sneakers with jeans?

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...