April 23, 2015

{J.Crew Factory Summer: Tops & Bottoms}

I consistently score some great pieces at J. Crew Factory. I have always loved the J. Crew brand, but the Factory label is much kinder to my college budget, and has served to be a great source for classic pieces in my wardrobe. Over the weekend they had a great sale, and they still have a sale going on if you want to stock up on some pieces for Summer. It took some willpower to hold back from shopping the sale more, but unfortunately I didn't want to spend too much money since I keep having to send items back and forth from stores and I have a lot in transit. Online shopping may be a thing of the future, but shopping in a store makes finding your size so much more convenient. After perusing the website, my list of favorite things was a little too long for one post, so here are some of my favorite tops and bottoms from the sale. Look for another post with other favorites this weekend!


Happy Shopping!
xx
erin

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the sale as well and unfortunately had to stay away from buying something! I would love to go back and check it out, though - there are some pieces for summer that I'm dying to have!

    XO
    Ashley
    privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...